Monday, March 11, 2013

Celebrating Every Single Season


Hi All! Oh wait, no one there? No worries, my intention for creating this blog is to document, be present in, and celebrate every season of life.

My name is Dee Dee. I am 23 years old and I am a dreamer and goal setter, a live-in-the-moment and be grateful for every second kind of a girl. You see the issue here? I love dreaming of the somedays, but I certainly don't want to let minutes (days, months or years) pass by as I look to someday.

I do have dreams, but at one point in the past, the very life I am currently living was the one I was dreaming of (with me still?, boy that was wordy).

I am so thankful to be living a life saved by grace, married to my best friend, loving my wonderful family, and exploring my the ins and outs of the world. I don't want to forget a thing.


0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs